Aeries can guide staff on how to manage Student Program Data to ensure that CALPADS files are extracted with the most up to date and accurate data. This session will include the various pages and methods data can be entered for such programs as Free and Reduced Lunch, 504 Plans, and Special Programs that will be submitted through the CALPADS SPRG file. This data is needed throughout the school year for a variety of CALPADS file submissions.
- Provides general information on the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS)
- Locating and maintaining various student programs required for reporting, such as but not limited to, Free and Reduced Meals (NSLP), Title 1, Homeless, Foster, Migrant, 504, etc.
- Highlighting State Reporting fields and defining Required fields
- Special Education Reporting System for Special Education data
- Accessing Aeries and CALAPDS resources related to data reporting requirements