This session will discuss using Aeries to manage student program data, ensuring that CALPADS files are extracted with the most up-to-date and accurate information. This session will include the various pages and methods in which program data can be recorded, including Free and Reduced Lunch, 504 Plans, and Special Programs that will be submitted in the SPRG file. This data is needed throughout the school year for a variety of CALPADS file submissions.
- Provides general information on the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS)
- Locating and maintaining various student programs required for reporting, such as but not limited to, Free and Reduced Meals (NSLP), Title 1, Homeless, Foster, Migrant, 504, etc.
- Highlighting State Reporting fields and defining Required fields
- Special Education Reporting System for Special Education data
- Accessing Aeries and CALAPDS resources related to data reporting requirements
SPRG: CALPADS Special Programs Chart
CALPADS in Aeries Basics - Special Programs
CSIS Resource Repository