Parent Data Confirmation - Troubleshooting
Modified on: Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 7:57 AM
Requirements for Parent Data Confirmation
- Portal Options must be configured at EACH school.
- Student has to be Active or Pre-enrolled.
- Today must be between the Parent Data Change Start Date and Parent Data Change End Date for the student's school. There must be and End Date.
- There must be a Change Details Email for the student's school.
- For the Yellow Banner to appear a Parent Data Confirmation Start Date must be set
- If using the Parent Confirmation Lockout Dates, ensure the Grade Levels are set correctly at the School.
- The Authorizations Display date cannot be in the future
- The Parent Portal group for the Student's school must have permission to at least one of the PDC steps.
- Parent cannot be restricted, based on Secondary Student Data (SSD) restricted values.
- If the Only Educational Rights Holders option is enabled under Contacts there must be a CON record for the current student with a matching email address to the PWA account which has CON.ERH set to 'Y' ( ERH code value with an N1 value of 2.)
- Email setup must be configured on the District School Options page.
- For Portal Document Requests
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.