This Aeries training session focuses on setup, procedures and reports pertaining to Daily Attendance monitoring. During the session, the following will be reviewed and demonstrated: Calendar, Tracks, Terms, Absence Code Table, Attendance Programs and Attendance History. This session demonstrates various practices for maintaining student attendance accounting. The monthly reconciliation process and reports are explained. Additionally, the Attendance Letters to Parents and Teacher Portal Attendance Interface are demonstrated.
This Aeries training session is 3.5 hours.
This Aeries training session is beneficial to attendance clerks and office staff responsible for Daily Attendance monitoring, including Elementary with a Master Schedule schools. District attendance accounting personnel are encouraged to attend as reconciliation practices are discussed. The following positions may be included as attendees: Attendance Clerks, School Office Staff, District Attendance Accounting Specialists, and District-Designated Aeries Trainers.
Upon completing this Aeries training session, attendees should be able to:
- Use the Attendance Process Dashboard for Attendance
- Create a Calendar, Tracks and Terms
- Understand Absence Code Table and Student Attendance Programs Related to Attendance
- Monitor and Update Student Attendance
- Use of No Show Setup Form
- Use Attendance Management Page
- Understand Mass Change Functionalities
- Maintain Attendance Enrollment Records
- Print Attendance Reports
- Reconcile Attendance Daily and Monthly
- Submit Monthly Reconciliation Reports to District Accounting
- Print Attendance Letters to Parents
- Understand Teacher Portal Attendance Interface