Early Childhood Development Setup ↑
Navigate to School Info > Configuration > Early Childhood Development Setup.
The Early Childhood Development Setup page is used to configure districtwide information regarding a District’s Early Childhood Development program which is used in the EESD-9600 application and CDMIS CDD-801A extracts.
Click the pencil icon to begin configuring your districts Early Childhood Development Setup information.
Early Childhood Development Options ↑
The Early Childhood Development Options form will open. Program information for a district's Early Childhood Development program can be entered on this page.
To complete this form enter all necessary information for your District's Early Childhood Development Program.
The fields available are:
- District’s Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) -Unique identification or case number that an agency assigns to a family receiving subsidized child care services through an agency’s contract with the EED.
- District FIPS code - Enter the Federal Information Processing Standards code for the District. The Provider FIPS Code consists of a two-digit state code (California is 06) and a three-digit county code and can be found on the CDMIS lookup function.
- Program code - Agency contract type
- Accreditation status -
0 – No
1 – Yes. National Accreditation
2 – Yes. State Accreditation
3 – Yes. Other Accreditation (not National or State Level)
4 – Yes. Level/Type of Accreditation Unavailable
9 – Not Applicable. Information Currently Unavailable
- QRIS Participation - Type of quality child care available to children and families (if any).
0 – No. Provider is eligible but does not participate in a QRIS.
1 – Yes. Provider does participate in a QRIS and tier rank is 1.
2 – Yes, Provider does participate in a QRIS and tier rank is 2.
3 – Yes, Provider does participate in a QRIS and tier rank is 3.
4 – Yes, Provider does participate in a QRIS and tier rank is 4.
5 – Yes, Provider does participate in a QRIS and tier rank is 5.
6 – Yes, Provider does participate in a QRIS but is not rated yet.
7 – The State has an operating QRIS in the Provider's area, but the Provider is not eligible to participate.
8 – The State does not have an operating QRIS in the Provider's area.
9 – The State has an operating QRIS in the Provider's area but information is currently unavailable at the Provider level.
- Vendor Number/Submission Code - Agency and Sub-agency submitting the CDD-801A extract.
NOTE: The default Submission Code for agencies that do not report by sub-agency is "000". If an agency has created sub-agencies for reporting purposes, then each sub-agency has its own submission code. The list of submission codes for each agency is available on the Sub-agency/No Services screen of the CDMIS Live site. Aeries is an official vendor under the Early Education Division-contracted agencies.
Once the District information has been entered, click the save icon to close the Options form. The information entered in the Early Childhood Development Setup form will print on the student’s EESD-9600 application.