The CCI (College and Career Readiness Indicator) Student Summary is a new feature of Aeries SIS that allows the school staff to view an estimated progress or status information for each data point, measure and overall CCI indicator based on the data available.
- Upon completing this Aeries conference session, attendees should have a clear understanding of:
- What are California College and Career Readiness Indicators?
- The Measures and sub-measures used to evaluate student CCI readiness
- Prepared status vs. Approaching Prepared Status
- The Status values used by Aeries to indicate progress
- Exam related sub-measures and determining their status
- Course completion related sub-measures and determining their status
- The Lowest Status Rule
- Pessimistic vs. Optimistic calculation of predicting CCI readiness
- The new Student CCI Summary Screen structure and features
- Interpreting the Summary Information
- The fields of the CCI table and data available to users
- Querying the CCI table