This session will provide a detailed demonstration of how to use the Aeries Alternative Education scheduling feature to build a modified Alternative Education Master schedule that allows for individualized student scheduling. This master schedule feature may be used for Continuation, Community Day, COE, or Independent Study programs.
- The benefits/differences of building an Alternative Education vs. traditional master schedule
- Creating alternative education master schedule sections
- Using the alternative education scheduling option for student scheduling
- Managing alternative education student schedules
- Impact on the Grade Reporting Cycle when using Alt Ed Scheduling
- Accessing and running reports related to student scheduling