This report allows teachers to print student rosters from gradebook lists with student information and a series of blank columns.
To print this report click the mouse on Gradebook Roster from the list under Reports. The following page will display.
Select which Gradebook To Print from the dropdown. There are various options to choose from in creating this report. Select from the following options and then click the mouse on the Run Report button.
• Report Title – the title of the report when printed
• Number of Empty Boxes – this number of empty boxes will print on each line.
• Number of Extra Lines – this number of empty lines will be printed at the end of the report. These empty lines can be used to write in new students.
• Height of Each Detail Line – indicates how high each line of students should be.
• Student Sort – students can be sorted by name, student ID or custom sort order
• Student ID/Number Viewing – view by Student ID (STU.ID), Student Number (STU.SN) or Neither
• Show Line Numbers – next to each student.
• Show Student Grade Level - to the right of each student name.
• Show Phone Number
• Show Address
• Show City – in addition to the street address.
• Show Birth Date
• Show Parent/Guardian Name
• Include Inactives – by default, only active students print.
• Include Student Alias Names – will display student alias name if applicable
The following is an example of the Gradebook Roster.