This error occurs because students, reported as completers in a Career Pathway, must have a course in the CALPADS SCSC file extract associated with the CTE Career Pathway within the same academic year. These courses must contain the state course code as defined in CALPADS Valid Code Combinations – Course Group Master Combos.
- Confirm that the course has been properly identified for reporting in the Career Pathway.
- Confirm that the student has a current year record in the Career Pathway.
- Confirm that the student has the course in their transcript. (HIS table).
- Check CALPADS Code Values for any "blank" translations.
- Confirm CALPADS Valid Code Combinations for the Career Pathway.
For more information, please reference CALPADS Valid Code Combinations.