This add-on feature of Aeries allows for parents of students new to the district to enter enrollment information online. This is considered an Electronic Enrollment Packet. This session covers system setup and usage by administrators and parents.
Needs of individual districts may vary. For training requests, please email email@example.com.
- Configuration steps required for setup of database
- Customize displayed text for parent view
- Access fields for language translations
- Preview pages through the set up process
- Generate Authorization Questions
- Define Supplemental Questions
- Choose and select schools available during Online Enrollment
- Upload documents parents are required to view
- Collect documents parents are required to upload
- Preview parent steps to enroll a new student
- Select student to review the Online Enrollment Import Student process