CALPADS requires active reporting regarding demographic information and enrollment status of your students. Aeries can guide staff on how to manage daily student information to ensure that CALPADS files are extracted with the most up to date and accurate data. This session will demonstrate the relationship between data entered in Aeries and various CALPADS files such as the SENR, SINF, SINC, SIRS, SOFF, STAS, and SELA. This data is needed throughout the school year for a variety of CALPADS file submissions.
- Provides general information on the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS)
- Highlighting State Reporting fields and defining Required fields
- Entering and maintaining required Student Data reporting fields
- Discuss relationship between required Student Data and CALPADS extract files, including SENR, SINF, SINC, SIRS, SOFF, STAS, SELA
- Accessing Aeries and CALPADS resources related to Data Reporting requirements