CALPADS reporting includes demographic information and enrollment statuses for your students. This session will discuss using Aeries to manage daily student information, to ensure that CALPADS files are extracted with the most up-to-date and accurate data. This session will demonstrate the relationship between data entered into Aeries and various CALPADS files, such as the SENR, SINF, SINC, SIRS, SOFF, STAS, and SELA. This data is needed throughout the school year for a variety of CALPADS file submissions.
Upon completing this Aeries conference session, attendees should be familiar with:
- Provides general information on the student deographic data required for CALPADS
- Demographics, Contacts and Student Secondary Data pages
- Highlighting State Reporting fields and Defining Required fields
- Entering and managing required Student Data reporting fields
- Discuss relationship between required Student Data and CALPADS extract files, including SENR, SINF, SPRG, SINC, SIRS, SOFF, STAS, SELA
- Aeries and CALPADS resources