A detailed discussion of the features, benefits, and requirements of using the Student Contact Management & Contact Linking to record, simplify, and reduce redundant Contact input.
- Best Practices for implementing student Contact records
- Procedures for utilizing Red Flags on the Contacts page.
- Copy/Paste Contact records to other students/siblings.
- Fields to be utilized if Auto Create Parent Portal accounts is turned on.
- Linking Contact phone numbers to the Student Demographics page to reduce redundant data input
- Method to Identify Tables and Fields to be used for queries
- Significance of each field for specific purposes
- Setting appropriate security for the Contact page