With the introduction of the College and Career Indicator (CCI) component of the California Dashboard, tracking various aspects of student success to determine preparedness has become a major interest of California public Schools. In this session, we will explore the tools Aeries provides for school counselors, administrators, and district personnel to track their students’ progress. This session will include the CCI Student Summary screen and some features of the Academic Plan.
Upon completing this Aeries conference session, attendees should have a clear understanding of:
- What are California College and Career Readiness Indicators?
- The Measures and sub-measures used to evaluate student CCI readiness
- Prepared status vs. Approaching Prepared Status
- The Status values used by Aeries to indicate progress
- Exam related sub-measures and determining their status
- Course completion related sub-measures and determining their status
- Pessimistic vs. Optimistic calculation of predicting CCI readiness
- The Student CCI Summary Screen structure and features
- Interpreting the Summary Information
- The fields of the CCI table and data available to users