Add a Record
After the option to enable the page has been turned on in School Options, the Religious Information page can be accessed from the Pages navigation tree by searching for Religious Information.
To add a record to the Religious Information page for a student, click the mouse on the Add New Record button.
The following page will display in edit mode. Enter the Religious Information for the student and then click the mouse on the Update button to save the information.
- Religion – Select a type of Religion.
- Place of Worship – Select a code from the drop down list. This field is also a free text field where information can be typed instead of using a drop down list code that is stored in the Code table. It is suggested that if free text is entered instead of selecting a code from the drop down list that the text is no more than 125 characters.
- Event 1 - 6 – These fields can be used to enter dates pertaining to different events.
- Comments – Area for comments about the student or an event.
- User 1 - 6 – User fields available that can be used for quick reference information.
Change a Record
After Religious Information has been added for a student, to modify or add additional information, click the mouse on the Change button on the page.
Make any modifications or add any additional information. Next click the mouse on the Update button to save the changes.
Delete a Record
To delete the Religious Information for a student, click the mouse on the Delete button on the page.
The following message will display. To delete the Religious Information for the selected student, click the mouse on the OK button. This will delete all of the Religious Information for the selected student.