Create and use SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE queries. Will also discuss GROUP BY clause, ORDER BY clause, dual-table queries and other special SQL demands.
- The structure of SQL Query Statements
- Creating SELECT SQL query statements
- Using conditions such as AND/OR in SQL queries
- Using various SQL commands such as INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE
- Using Aggregate functions to combine multiple data rows
- Linking data from different tables using SQL Joins
- How to save SQL queries and leave comments on saved queries
PDF documentation for this session is attached.