For Database Administrators (DBA). Topics focused on introducing a database administrators to intermediate concepts of writing SQL queries. Specific concepts will include subqueries, views, variables, partitioning, cursors, stored procedures, and more.
- Subqueries and how they can be utilized in place of complex joins and other purposes
- Creating and utilizing Views for various tasks
- Utilizing variables to iterate and for making queries more adaptable
- Various concepts of using data partitioning
- Stored Procedures
- Executing existing procedures
- Create new procedures from scratch
- Using parameters
- Using rollup for sub/grand-totaling counts
- Using a “JOIN” statement across separate databases
SQL queries used in this session is attached.