For Database Administrators (DBA). Topics include multi-table queries, methods for exporting data, SELECT INTO, and tips for finding duplicates / orphaned records.
- Using multiple select statements to create SELECT Sub Queries
- JOIN Multiple Tables together in in a SQL query
- Types of JOINS and their respective uses
- Utilizing the “HAVING” and “COUNT” SQL commands to find duplicate records
- Self-Join statements and their uses
- Using a “JOIN” statement across separate databases
- Using Variables in SQL Statements
- SQL Views including an “IF EXISTS” condition
- The Stored Procedure “sp_who”
- Different methods for importing and exporting data;
- Microsoft Excel
- SSIS Packages
- Microsoft PowerShell
PDF documentation for this session is attached.