Procedures for using the assertive discipline tools in Aeries to manage data related to student disciplinary actions including, Safe Schools Act reporting, setting up the Suspendable Offense Codes, and generating suspension and expulsion letters.
- Configuration steps required for setup of discipline related tables
- Management of Safe Schools Act reporting
- Differences between Discipline (DIS) and Assertive Discipline (ADS) forms
- Entering Assertive Discipline Incidents
- Documenting Restraint/Seclusion and Victims/Witnesses
- Creating and printing discipline and suspension letters
- Documenting victim/witness incident information