The Demographics screen offers a view displaying the student's demographic information, so you can ensure it's correct.
On the Demographics screen, you'll be able to view the currently-selected student's basic profile information and some demographic information.
The screen outputs the information on file for the currently-selected student, drawing from Aeries' Student Demographics data.
On the Demographics screen, the following data will display:
- Name - the full name of the student
- Primary Phone Number - the primary phone number for the student
- School name - the name of the school the student attends
- Permanent ID - the permanent ID of the student
- Grade - the grade the current student is in (e.g. 4th grade)
- Birthdate - the date of birth of the student
- Age - the age of the student in years
- Teacher/Counselor - the name of the student's teacher or counselor
- Teacher/Counselor Email Address - the email address of the student's teacher/Counselor
- Number - Locker number assigned to student
- Combination - an eye icon will allow user to see the combination
- Location - Location of the locker from LKR table
- Position - Position of the locker from LKR table
- Residence Address - the residence address of the student
- Mailing Address - the mailing address of the student
Editing demographic data note: The app is currently only capable of displaying demographic data at this time. To edit incorrect or outdated demographic data, log into the full Aeries Web portal.