- Reduce Spacing Between Rows on Supported Pages - When a Page displays a List of Records, this option can collapse the spaces between rows so the list is easier to view
- Do not warn me when switching schools from Student Search - The Student Search allows users to search across multiple Schools. When a Student is selected that is not in the current logged-in school, a message displays letting the User know if they Select the Student they are taken to the other School.
- Enable Dark Mode (Beta) - Changes the Style of Aeries web to a Dark mode which some prefer. This can also be enabled directly from the Dropdown menu. Not available for Portal Users yet
- Hide Dark Mode (Beta) Banner - Disables the banner at the foot of each page that allows the User to toggle Dark Mode. Not available for Portal Users yet
- Settings for Dark Mode are stored in UAO for Users and PAO for Portal Users
Users can also update Shortcut Keys preferences, as well as certain system preferences. Shortcut Keys are keyboard shortcuts or hot keys that can be used for basic tasks.
The default Shortcut Keys are displayed below but can be changed to either an arrow key or a key of the user's choice. Available keyboard shortcuts are listed below:
- Student Search/Get ( Ctrl + Alt + G )
- Next Student/Forward ( Ctrl + Alt + F )
- Previous Student/Back ( Ctrl + Alt + B )
- First Student ( Ctrl + Alt + 1 )
- Last Student ( Ctrl + Alt + 9 )
Users may also check the use arrow key checkbox next to each shortcut if they prefer to use the arrow keys. Note: Arrow keys are not compatible with all web browsers or computers. It is common for some computers to reserve ctrl + alt + arrow hot keys to rotate the monitor. If you wish to use the arrow keys with Aeries, you must first disable these hotkeys.