This session will discuss what makes an API special, different kinds of requests, how to utilize PowerShell to make API requests, installation of the AeriesApi PowerShell Module, and how to utilize the Aeries API.
- Gain a general understanding of API's
- What are the differences between GET/PUT/POST/DELETE
- Learn to make raw API requests with PowerShell
- How to install the AeriesApi PowerShell Module
- Making requests with the AeriesApi PowerShell Module
- Reviewing data and how to select certain records with PowerShell and a GUI
- Modifying and Exporting data for later use alongside Session 1007