This session will cover features for district-defined GPA calculations, including cohort-based GPAs, inclusion or exclusion of particular courses in calculations, affiliating GPAs with specific schools and course characteristic-based weighting.
Upon completing this Aeries conference session, attendees should be familiar with:
- Differentiating between the Built-in School Based GPAs and District GPAs
- Understanding Grade-Level and Cohort GPAs
- Understanding the Optional Areas in Courses that will affect the use of the GPA Details
- How to allow Some Grade Levels/Cohorts to Rank and others to not be Ranked
- Choosing the Schools to use different GPA Setups
- Creating Weighting based on Course Options