Aeries Introduces the Student CCI Summary page to help schools analyze students' likelihood of completing each measure and sub-measure under California College / Career Readiness Indicators. The page displays potential overall CCI Status and displays guiding information to users for each data point for better understanding of underlying data.
The following measures are included in the Student CCI Summary page:
- Measure A: Career Technical Education Pathway Completion
- Measure B: Grade 11 Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments in ELA and Mathematics
- Measure C: College Credit Course (formerly called Dual Enrollment)
- Measure D: Advanced Placement Exams/International Baccalaureate Exams
- Measure E: A to G Completion
- Measure F: State Seal of Biliteracy
- Measure G: Military Science Course completion
Clicking each Measure will display more information. Below is an example of Measure G: A counselor who knows that a student took the Leadership classes required for Measure G can see below that the reason he doesn't qualify under this measure, is that he does NOT meet the sub-measure for the SBAC test, therefore he does not qualify as Complete for Measure G. However, a student only needs to qualify under one measure for the overall status of Prepared.
NOTE: The CCI process uses the transcript definitions from the student's most recent school enrollment and converts the terms in HIS, APC, and SEC to the common state term codes defined in the transcript definitions Term tab.
For Measure F, The ACT codes being used for State Seal of Biliteracy will also need to be identified on the Calpads Extract form on the Other Options tab in order for the student's CCI page to also update correctly. Please review this article: CALPADS Extracts - Other Options for additional information.
Here is a link to the CDE's infographic on College/Career Readiness Indicator: