Open Forum is the place to come in, ask us questions, play w/ software. Come see projects in testing and development.
Recently Shipped Items
- A new feature allows data rules to be defined
- Data is validated on a daily basis automatically or on-demand
- Summary email is sent to users
- Data Validation Results page display the results
- Currently in BETA...shared feedback is much appreciated!
- New Parent Data Confirmation Contact Options
- Contact Linking
- Aeries Communication Notification Preferences can be set from the Contacts page
- Quick access to attendance data for all students
- Verification tab allows unverified absences to be cleared quickly
- Mass Add tab allows for mass adding absence codes and Attendance Notes to a group of students
- Displays a list of students and their associated address and any address issues
- Address Validations are made using the Street table or Decision Instie
- Address Search is available with a Keep Students button
- Functions tab allows for a Mass Validate process
- Allows users to easily query Student Indicator Details from Aeries Analytics
- Several new Course (CRS), Master Schedule (MST) and Scheduling Master Schedule (SMS) fields and codes have been updated for the 2019/2020 school year.
- New Course Code Transition page available to help populate the new State Course codes.
Coming Soon (available for preview at the conference)
Generic 2-Factor Authentication
- Works with any provider that works with OTP (one-time passwords), and/or email
- Easily make Aeries an Identity Provider for other 3rd-party applications
Academic Plan Enhancements
- Courses from the transcript and currently scheduled courses automatically display on the plan
- 7-year plans are now possible
Future Ideas highlights...
Redesigned Contacts Table
- Separating out Contact data (like name, phone, email) from Relationship data (like ed rights, allow portal access) to two tables. This will allow for uniquely identifying a "person"
- Ability to link the same contact record to multiple students, so changes need to only be made in one place
- Ability to "merge" contacts
- Backwards compatibility with existing CON table structure. Possibly a SQL "view"
- A new feature in Aeries that allows educators to assess students based on their competence, persistence, motivation, and decision-making skills instead of their cognitive abilities.
- Allows customization of Rubric Values
- Ability to add unlimited skills
- Ability to group skills for targeting assessment
Parent Portal Navigation redesign
- Redesigned navigation for parents/students
- Redesigned home page for parents/students including ability to view multiple student data.
- This could also extend functionality to the home pages of all users allowing for better widgets
Data Validation further enhancements
- Student-related page showing results
- On-screen alerts right after records get saved
- Ability to share validation definitions between customers
- Allow Aeries to push out new and update existing default validation rules easily.
- More pre-built data validation definitions
Discontinue Aeries Client and AdminCS
- Includes a new method of updating the database