Generating an API certificate for a vendor is easy! Follow these steps:
1. Login to your Aeries website as an admin
2. Go to Security, API Security
3. Select the “Add New Record” button
4. Enter the product name and any comment you’d like
a. If your vendor is using OneRoster, then select the checkbox under "OneRoster"
5. Select the checkbox next to “Display Certificate Details?”
a. If your vendor is using OneRoster, then select the checkbox "Display Consumer ID & Secret Keys for OneRoster" instead
You’ll provide the Certificate or ID and Secret Keys along with your Aeries URL to them so that they can connect to the API.