The files can be created in Aeries Client to verify numbers at this time but you will need to wait until we ship the changes before uploading electronically.
For hosted districts (like us) is there any way we can request an escalated update installation to the 10.20 version? I only ask so that we can complete CBEDS reporting by 10.31 in a timely fashion and not wait to last possible second.
Yes we are planning on shipping the updated CBEDS ORA File in Friday's Client update. The documentation will be updated also.
Do you know when they are planning on shipping this update? Would it be this Friday?