AeriesCon Fall 2018 is right around the corner! It's not too late to sign up. Please visit Aeriescon.com for more information.
Start a new topic
Answered

Better than a mailing list!

I hope we can all migrate away from the "aeries_talk" mailing list to this!  Email lists are so antiquated.

Best Answer

Thanks for starting the topic James!  This would be a great place to discuss Aeries related topics so that our support team and others would be able to contribute any additional information.  If it's a direct question you have for us, we'd ask that a ticket be created, but for some general discussion and possible answers from others in the Aeries community, this would be a great place!

Thanks again!

Great idea!

Answer

Thanks for starting the topic James!  This would be a great place to discuss Aeries related topics so that our support team and others would be able to contribute any additional information.  If it's a direct question you have for us, we'd ask that a ticket be created, but for some general discussion and possible answers from others in the Aeries community, this would be a great place!

Thanks again!

4 people like this

I agree. Perhaps someone at Aeries should post a message to the ListServe telling them about the new Support Center here, ask them all to register, and start using this also. I just kind of stumbled on it by following the link in a support email, and have been poking around. I like it! 

Login to post a comment