Course Data Management in CALPADS is extracted and reported in numerous files to CALPADS. This session will cover the fields required to submit such CALPADS files as CRSE, SCSE, CRSC, SCSC, and SCTE. These submissions are required for both Fall 2 and End of Year reporting.
- Provides general information on the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS)
- Highlighting State Reporting fields and defining Required fields
- Maintaining required Course Data reporting fields
- Maintaining required Master Schedule data fields
- Populating required Course History Institution reporting fields
- Accessing Aeries and CALPADS resources related to Data Reporting requirement