- Scrutinize regular attendance totals and special program attendance totals based on approximate membership.
- Investigate all data totals that have an exceptionally high value or a value of zero.
- Compare current year totals to prior year totals to detect unreasonable differences.
|SAAH Requirement per 2.3.3 District Summary Reports||Aeries Student Attendance District Summary Report Section|
1. name of the district
2. county-district number
3. six-week reporting period
4. beginning and ending dates of the reporting period, including the year (If the district has multiple campuses or tracks, the earliest track beginning date and latest track ending date should be indicated.)
5. totals of all campus data, summarized by grade and including:
6. district total for all grades for all data required in item 5 above
|District Summary section|
|7. District ADA (regular classroom eligible participation, bilingual/ESL, PRS, and mainstream)||Program ADA/FTE section|
|8. total eligible days present and total contact hours for all CTE codes (V1-V6), if applicable||District Summary - Career Tech Summary section|
9. FTE calculations for all special programs reported for data required in items 8 and 9 below
CTE FTE = Contact Hours * Contact Value / 6
Special Education FTE = Contact Hours * Funding Weight
Per TEC 48.102(a) and
|District Summary - Career Tech Summary section|
District Summary - Special Education Summary section
Program ADA/FTE section (District Grand Totals)
|10. total eligible days present, total contact hours, and total excess contact hours for all special education instructional settings, including speech therapy, if applicable||District Summary - Special Education Summary section|
|11. total number of students, by grade, who were served in a state-approved gifted/talented program, if applicable||District Summary section|
|12. signature page, signed by persons recording data and persons approving data (This page may be signed each six-week reporting period or each semester at local discretion. If your district uses a paperless attendance accounting system, the electronic equivalent of a signature page.||Final page|
- Data totals for all track level Student Detail Reports must add up to respective totals on the Campus Summary Report.
- Likewise, data totals for all Campus Summary Reports must add up to respective totals on the District Summary Report
|Student Attendance Detail||Student Attendance Campus Summary|
Track Summaries (end of report)
All Track Totals added together = Campus Totals
|Student Attendance Campus Summary||Student Attendance District Summary|
|All Campus Totals added together = District Totals||District Summary|