All students enrolled must be scheduled into classes for summer school. From the Student Scheduling Cycle form, click the mouse on Student Scheduling Setup. The following form will display.
- Select the option Scheduling students into classes for the current school year.
- Select which scanner form to be used or select not to scan course requests.
- Click the mouse on button 1 to Create an empty SSS table with NO requests for any students.
- Click the mouse on button 4 to Create an empty SMS table with NO sections.
- Exit the Student Scheduling form.
If you are not familiar with the scheduling process it is suggested that you review the Scheduling Reference Manual. This documentation is available on Eagle Software’s Download page on the Web site.