Current research on best practices in grading presents the benefits of using standards-based grade reporting at the secondary level. This session will show Aeries users how to establish a Secondary Standards Based Grades Report Card including creating standards, associating standards with courses, setting up report card options including mark types, and initializing the grade reporting cycle.
- When Secondary Standards Based Grade Reporting is used instead of Secondary Grade Reporting
- How to build and manage Standards
- Assigning standards to courses
- Enabling Secondary Standards Based Grade Reporting and configuring mark types
- Initializing a Secondary Standards Based Grade Reporting Cycle
- Methods for entering marks for Secondary SBG report cards
- Finalizing the Secondary SGB reporting cycle including updating totals, printing report cards, and related reports