Clicking on the Save Template icon will display the Save Template popup page.
- Name – when creating a new template, the Name will be blank. Enter the template name.
- Type – the Portrait format is supported at this time.
- Grade – the grade will default to the selected grade and cannot be changed.
When saving a template that was imported from SBE, the template name will contain “(Imported)” in the name. The name can be changed.
If the Home icon is clicked before the template is saved or a Print Preview is made, the following message will display. Click on Save and Exit to save the changes or Exit to exit the page.
After templates have been saved, the Open File icon provides more functions.
The Open File popup will display the template Name, Grade Level, Type (currently only Portrait is supported) and Last Updated date.
- Open icon – will open the selected template
- Copy icon – will copy the existing template to another template in the same grade or in another grade level. The Name and Grade can be changed on the Copy Template screen prior to clicking on the Copy button.
- Delete icon – will delete the template from both the SBS – Standards Based Report Card Templates table and the SBD - Standards Based Report Card Template Details table. A confirmation message will display. Use the Delete with caution.