Closing out the end of the school year and populating data impacts CALPADS reporting. This session focuses on end of year student data management, including students who are returning, matriculating, and graduating. In addition, Aeries programming and managing student programs and "Next Year" fields will be explained.
- Designating Inactive Students
- Designating End of Year Students Exits
- Designating Graduates
- Designating Matriculating Students
- Managing Retentions in Aeries
- Mapping Codes for CALPADS
- Aeries Automation Processes for CALPADS
- Populating "Next Year" Student Data Fields for Rollover Process
CALPADS Cross Reference by Extract
CALPADS Extracts - Code Translations Tab
EOY2: CALPADS Student Withdrawal Population Chart
Retentions and Special Promotions
End of Year Withdrawals
How does a district report graduating and matriculating students in Aeries?
E155 and E150 Exit Codes