The Aeries "4 Year Plan" has been greatly enhanced recently. This feature is a great tool to help keep Students on track for Graduation and College Readiness. This session will cover the recent enhancements to the system and how to effectively use this feature to improve Graduation and College / Career readiness rates.
- Security permissions necessary to view and/or update Academic Plans
- Configuration of Course Sequences, Course Request Packets, Portal Options, and Academic Plan Options
- The three views of the Academic Plan: Graduation View, UC View, CSU View
- The three ways counselors can add courses to Academic Plans
- Viewing, creating and updating Academic Plans in the Student Portal
- Reviewing and Approving student-built Academic Plans
- Using the Graduation and College Readiness Dashboard to monitor students predicted Graduation Status and UC/CSU readiness