With new funding sources and reporting requirements, Career Pathway Management has been completely revamped in Aeries® SIS. This course will show the process for identifying Career Pathway Courses, tagging students as Career Pathway Concentrators and Completers, and the State Reporting implications for Students enrolled in Career Pathways.
- Overview of what are CTE Courses and Pathways
- Setup and Discussion of Career Pathway course sequences
- Using the Career Pathways Dashboard to assign students to Pathways and mark them as Concetrators/Completers
- Managing Career Pathways participation for individual students
- Documenting History, Experiences and Outcomes associated with a student’s Pathway participation
- Discussion of CTE Dual Enrollment Courses pertaining to College/Career Indicators (CCI) and CTE Articulated Courses
- Creating Career Pathways Extract files and CALPADS reporting considerations and data management