Procedures for creating your own reports using basic Aeries Query statements; single table queries, selection of data fields, sorting data fields, and constructing simple and multiple conditions.
- Aeries Tables & Fields
- Accessing Query on the Aeries Web Navigation Tree
- Features of the Query Form
- Overview of Query Commands
- Creating a Basic Query from STU Table
- Query Datasheet Window
- Including Inactive Students in Queries
- Basic Troubleshooting of Query Errors
- Query Conditions: IF, AND vs. OR
- Creating additional Basic Query using one table (i.e., TCH, CRS)
- Using Query Sort Command - BY
- Saving & Loading Queries
- Query Reports
Additional PDF documentation for this session is attached at the bottom of this article.