Learn how to implement Mastery-Based Grading concepts in your school and classroom. Topics include how to introduce your teachers to this concept and what changes in the classroom are needed. The features available in the Aeries Gradebook to support this grading policy will also be covered.
- Overview of standards- and mastery-based grading and reporting
- Discussion of solutions to traditional grading problems available to teachers using the Aeries Gradebook
- Recent developments in Mastery-grading and Personalized Learning
- Features that enable teachers to track standards-based progress
- Aeries support for Mastery-Based grading at the secondary school level
Click below for the session power point and supporting documentation for this session: