The following information will provide specific details about each of the options available for creating the CBEDS SIF/CDIF files.
- Information Day – should be populated as October 4, 2017.
- Path to Data File(s) - path where the files will be stored.
- STU.GR – will determine how your district populates certain grade levels. Enter 99 if this does not apply.
- Use CSE Grade - will utilize student’s grade level from the CSE table instead of the attendance enrollment grade level.
- STU.SP Values - identifies which Attendance Program (STU.SP) codes count as a “Secondary Enrollment” for students with duplicate enrollment in multiple schools.
- STU.TG Values to Skip - identifies Inactive Status (STU.TG) codes to be skipped.
- Extract School? - identifies the schools to be extracted into the file.