The Functions tab available in Aeries Client has various options that will allow you to update Language Assessment Data.
- Highlight CALPADS required Fields – all required fields will be highlighted in green.
- Update CELDT Scores will copy the most recent CELDT scores from the TST table into the LAC table and will display on the Language Assessment form in the English Test fields. If there are any tests besides CELDT stored in the English Test area they will be rolled over to the Test History (LAS) form.
- Calculate Years in Program for ALL Students - will use the Start Date that the student entered the program and the Current Date and will calculate the number of years for ALL students that have been in the Language Assessment program.
- Calculate Years in Program for Current Student - will use the Start Date that the student entered the program and the Current Date and will calculate the number of years the student has been in the Language Assessmentprogram.
- Note: The Calculate Years function has been converted to Aeries Web: Language Assessment Data Form
- Update English Language Proficiency will update the LAC.ELP field with an N for student’s that are tagged as Redesignated Fluent English Proficient and have a valid Redesignation date.