Listed below are the steps for reporting the Golden State Seal Merit Award and State Seal of Biliteracy on all graduated students:
- Add codes to Activity table (ACT.CD) for the Golden State Seal Merit Award and the State Seal of Biliteracy.
- Map the two codes in CALPADS Extracts - Other Options.
- Determine which students qualify for the Golden State Seal of Merit Award and the State Seal of Biliteracy.
- Update the Activity (ACT) table for qualifying students.
- If using the Aeries form to determine eligibility, each form has a mass add feature (See attached documentation).
- After May 9th, students who have been designated as graduated (STU.HSG = 100) and have a date of completion (STU.DG = MM/DD/YYYY) and have Activity (ACT) records for the the Golden State Seal Merit Award and/or the State Seal of Biliteracy will be included in the CALPADS SENR extract.
Please see the following links for more information: